Senior executives in charge of M&A for emerging markets, including Asia, network with their professional peers, meeting twice yearly to exchange ideas and innovations on a broad range of topics related to M&A in these markets. Topics include due diligence, risk and ethics, joint ventures, investor relations, negotiating across cultures, and more.
- ASM Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
- Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Corning China (Shanghai) Regional Headquarters
- Dow Chemical Pacific Limited
- General Motors (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- JT International (Asia Pacific) Limited
- Prudential Corporation Asia
- The Coca-Cola Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community