Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
For China-based viewers, click here.
Senior executives for learning, development and culture in the region share ideas and create solutions in addition to peer networking. Discussion topics, chosen by members, typically focus on Cultural Transformation, Building an Agile L&D Organisation and AI in Learning. Conversations are confidential and are supported by the network and resources of The Conference Board.
- Amgen Singapore
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Chevron Holdings Inc.
- Corning China (Shanghai) Regional Headquarters
- Cummins (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
- FedEx Express
- Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Jabil Circuit (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Jardine Matheson Ltd.
- Marriott International Inc.
- Novartis Beijing Pharma Ltd.
- Shiseido Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community