We steward learning and discovery in employee engagement. Research and application focus will change to reflect evolving thinking and developments in engagement. Institute members shape thinking and, in turn, advance global understanding of engagement and its impact on business performance.
- Ayala Corporation
- City Developments Limited
- Federal Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Ferrero Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
- Singapore Airlines Ltd.
- Temasek Holdings (Singapore) Limited
- United Overseas Bank Ltd.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
“Great companies love to share with, and learn from, each other. That's why The Engagement Institute is so valuable to my work here at Royal Bank of Scotland. I have access to first class research and insights as well as a network of leading companies to support me shape our engagement approach and people strategy."
Group Head, People Strategy, Insight and Change,
Royal Bank of Scotland