As mid- to senior-level managers in innovation, product/service development, and commercialization, we integrate and use market trends, user needs, technology, internal systems, and investments & innovation methods—from idea stage, through feasibility, development, and launch. We bump up against realities of aligning work to corporate strategies, managing parallel paths to solve an issue, and collaborating with diverse functions from throughout the organization. Improving our leadership skills and operational know-how are the primary goals of this council. Topics include:
- Raising the bar on innovation skills of our teams and across the organization—practices and roles that create and sustain the right culture
- Investment and portfolio balancing for existing, long-term, and short-term new products, services, processes, and business models
- Innovation and development leadership and innovation project revenue metrics—using and influencing them
- How to use future trends, market research, and customer insight as springboards for growth initiatives
- How digital technology is changing what must be considered in designing innovations
- Buckman International, Inc.
- Cintas Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Duke Energy Corporation
- Exelon Corporation
- KPMG LLP
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Northwell Health
- Northwestern Mutual
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- Texas Instruments Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Program Director, Market Insights Council; Co-Program Director, Innovation Leadership Council, and Applied Innovation Council
Program Director, Product & Services Development Council, Co-Program Director, Innovation Leadership Council, and Applied Innovation Council