Whether you are at the beginning, middle or mature stage of your HR transformation, the HR Operations Council will provide a forum for senior leaders to share “what’s next” and discuss innovations and challenges in taking their organizations to the next level of performance. Discussions will encompass the best and emerging practices in:
HR Service Delivery:
- Strategy (Design, Development and Implementation)
- Shared Services
HR Operations and Processes:
- Functional Assessment (Compensation & Benefits Admin., Talent, Performance Management, etc.)
- Process Improvement
- Benchmarking and Cost Improvement
- Data Excellence
- ERP Solutions
- Point Solutions
- HR and Employees Portal
- Employee and Manager Self Service
Earn up to 9.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a Senior HR executive responsible for the HR Operations function, HR Shared Services functions, and/or the management of the outside third-party supplier (if outsourced). Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Cigna Corp.
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Discover Financial Services LLC
- Equifax Inc.
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, The
- Lam Research Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- MetLife, Inc.
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Phillips 66
- S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Wells Fargo & Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Senior HR executives responsible for the HR Operations function, HR Shared Services functions, the management of the outside third party supplier (if outsourced) or are responsible for managing across a hybrid of the aforementioned. Membership is by invitation only.