This Council brings together high achievers with roles within global organisations—men and women who make a mark. This is a business-led Council that will focus on three key aspects of CFO leadership: business impact, operational impact, and organisation/people impact.
Topics cover a wide range of subjects relevant to senior finance leaders, from vital questions about the world economy to key business trends and what you need to know to excel. Discussions direct attention to the burning issues and fields of action for business unit CFOs and enable the joint exploration of visions and strategies.
Companies & Members - CFO Business Unit Council
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- CRH plc
- Cargill NV
- Eastman Chemical EMEA B.V.
- Getinge AB
- Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.
- Kellogg Europe Trading Limited
- Linde AG
- Sappi Europe SA
- Siemens AG
- TOTAL S.A.
- UCB SA
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Business Leadership: Driving strategic impact
- Understanding global economic risks and trends
- M&A and Alliances vs other sources for growth
- Growth vs turnaround
- Working with a new CEO or executive team - managing relationships well
Operational Leadership: Day-to-day excellence in reporting and risk management
- Reporting structure and reporting cycles
- Trends in operational excellences
- The role of compliance, ethics and risk management
- Key issues to be aligned & worked by the Council team
Organizational and Personal Leadership: Building a high-performance finance organization
- Stepping into a new global role and setting yourself up for success
- How to build an optimal Finance skill set in your organization
- Financial Leadership and the power of telling a data story
- Managing your impact, image and brand as a BU CFO
Watch the Webcast on "The Influential Finance Leader"