About the Conference
At the cusp of a new decade, we face remarkable new opportunities, new challenges, and new expectations for the advancement of gender parity and women’s leadership in our organizations. The push to change is accelerating, and those who don’t keep up will lose in the battle for talent, innovation, brand loyalty and more. This May, The Conference Board will host the 16th annual women's leadership conference: Equal Leaders 2020
Attendees can expect to hear from the women and men who are moving the needle on gender parity and advancing women leaders. Our unique format will give all attendees the opportunity to explore case studies one-on-one with our speakers, and develop new, actionable strategies with peers. At the conclusion of the conference, participants will vote on the most innovative and most actionable programs and practices presented.
New features this year include:
- Unique Case Study Format – All attendees will be able to hear key case study insights in focused Spark talks, followed by an extended period in which the case study speakers will be available at “nodes” around the conference floor to go deeper, answer questions, and ask questions of attendees. Attendees will be able to interact with each case study speaker or allocate time for deep dives with one or two.
- Designing for Change – Table interactions in which each group picks a current gender parity challenge from one of the table members and brainstorms on innovations inspired by speaker insights.
- Honors for “Most Innovative” and “Most Actionable” programs/practices, as voted by attendees, at the close of the conference.
Here are some of the topics we hope to discuss:
- Will AI and data analytics battle implicit biases, or perpetuate them?
- How is the newest generation being prepared to lead?
- How are successes – or lapses – in gender parity efforts affecting brands?
- Who is taking the lead in transforming recruitment, talent management, leadership development, and mentorship?
Register by February 29, 2020 and SAVE $400!
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior executives who support equal leadership and new expectations for the advancement of gender parity and women’s leadership in your organization. Titles may include:
- Directors of diversity and inclusion
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Women’s initiative officers
- Vice president of learning and development
- Vice president and directors of talent management
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the 2020 agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda for an idea of what to expect.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends February 29, 2020.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.