The 2020 Diversity and Inclusion Conference
With four American and Global D&I councils and over 25 years’ experience in the field The Conference Board is well placed to create a practical and inspiring event featuring the top practitioners and latet ideas in the field. We hear about employers’ top concerns and engage with the top D&I leaders who are working hard to change their organizations.
We take those top issues and practical strategies and distil them into a day and half of wisdom packed discussion rooted in real life examples. And we won’t shy away from those tough issues that make D&I such challenge in many environments.
Each year this event features success stories from a wide range of organizations and practitioners from diverse backgrounds. It will deliver the knowledge and insights you need to make a difference to your organization and in the lives of your employees. But it will also address the culture of organizations, identify and explore effective D&I practice and link these to the needs and results of the business.
The agenda will address issues such as:
- Creating a culture where everyone can belong
- D&I and Empathy – Applying Design Thinking to D&I
- Linking D&I to performance
- Addressing unconscious bias
- What is neurodiversity and how do we achieve it?
- Inclusive language – addressing this in the workplace
- Welcoming people with disabilities into the workplace
- Creating common ground in face of division
- Using analytics to tailor your D&I interventions
- Integrating ex-offenders into the workplace
Register early and save! Book your seat by March 21, 2020 and save $400!
Who Should Attend
If you would like to get involved in this conference, please contact us.
Speaking Opportunties: email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunites: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
Group Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org