AI in the Workplace Seminar
About the Seminar
This is a critical juncture in the evolution of AI. This seminar will address how AI should be used, adopted, and governed in the workplace. Join thought leaders from diverse industries to discuss and bring awareness to the role that HR must play in the AI evolution. Walk away with a stronger understanding of AI and its potential impact on workers, communities, and society as a whole.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Keynote: The Language of A.I.
- Impact of A.I.
- Hype or Not?
- Findings From our Research and a Case for the Use of AI in Coaching
- Exercise: Deconstructing Ethics of Data and AI
- HR’s role in AI Adoption Journey
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed especially for business, HR, and technology leaders, and anyone interested in influencing the direction of how AI is used in the workplace. Expected titles include:
- SVPs, VPs, Directors & Managers of
- HR operations
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- People Analytics
- Risk Management, Compliance, and Ethics
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $100. Offer ends October 26, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.