About the Seminar
This must-attend event is specifically designed to provide cybersecurity professionals with the tools they need to proactively manage cyber risk and security for essential services.
Through case studies and expert strategies, attendees will learn current best practices for mitigating cyber-attacks and breaches. From bolstering your defenses against ransomware attacks, to defending against critical security breaches, to building the cybersecurity management practices that will set the tone from the top, this event will help you establish industry-leading cyber hygiene protocols to protect your organization—as well as your clients, customers, and citizens.
- Governance Strategies and Risk Reform
- Bolstering Your Cybersecurity Defenses
- Case Study: Mayo Clinic - Best Practices in Defending Against Phishing Emails
- Ransomware Attacks
- Cyber Prevent and Detect
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Proactive Cyber Management
- Keith Burke, SVP, Global Risk Management and Insurance, Chief Risk Officer, Duke Energy Corporation
- Larry Clinton, Chief Executive Officer, Internet Security Alliance
- Mikhail Falkovich, Director, IT, Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- JoEllen Frain, Senior Manager, Risk Management, Mayo Clinic
- Mike Krygier, Deputy CISO, Urban Technology, City of New York Command Center
- Charles Popper, Program Director, CIO Business Council; Co-Leader, Digital Transformation Center, The Conference Board
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program is pre-approved for 5.5 IAPP CPE credits with the International Association of Privacy Professionals
Register early and save $100. Offer ends October 19, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.