About the Conference
The certainty of accelerating change in business, technology, society, and the environment require that organizations be future-ready in order to survive. The Conference Board’s C-Suite Challenge™ 2019: The Future-Ready Organization—a survey containing insights from CEOs and C-suite executives around the globe —sets the stage for this first-ever gathering of the world’s top C-Suite leaders, economists, innovators, and researchers to explore what lies ahead, and how organizations will thrive in 2025 and beyond.
Join The Conference Board’s leading economists and researchers and some of the world’s most visionary business leaders to gain insights to help shape your organization’s long-term planning, strategy, and innovation.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Dig deep into the important insights revealed in the C-Suite Challenge™ 2019.
- Examine trends likely to transform business models and organizations in the future.
- Hear from CEOs and global C-suite leaders on how they are approaching future trends.
- Explore the changing strategic roles the board, and of critical functions such as Finance, HR, and Marketing
- Gain insights into the changing nature of customer and employee experiences
- Better understand sustainability as a driver of growth.
- Network, benchmark, and collaborate with your peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for:
- Board Members
- Officers, VPs, and Directors of:
- General Counsel
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Research & Development
- Product Development
- Customer Experience
- Business Development
Three Things to Do Now
1. Explore the Insights
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, here are recent insights that inspired this event:
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Main Conference: October 2-3, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.