HR M&A Lab
HR as an Enabler of Deal Value
At this one-day interactive seminar, experienced HR M&A practitioners will share case studies and best practices for increasing success.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Sumeet Salwan, Co-Founder, CEO.works
- Brent Helsop, Partner, Mercer
- Cheri Schoenfish, Director, Venture Integration HR, Microsoft
- J. Keith Dunbar, EdD, Program Director & Distinguished Principal Research Fellow, The Conference Board
- Charlie Franklin, Head of People M&A, Workday
- Sanjay Kacholiya, Head, Global Business Development, GE Digital
- Todd Manley, Sr. Director, Corporate Development, Symantec Corporation
- Ashley Rice, Senior Consultant, HR Acquisitions, Cisco
- Emily Cox, Principal, Mercer
- Connecting Talent to Value – Bending the Value Curve, One Role at a Time
- ‘Mirroring’ Strategy to Drive HR Value in Acquisition & Integration
- Culture: The Silent Deal “Chiller”
- HR M&A Problem Solving – Reciprocity Ring
- Creating Remarkable Acquisition Employee Experiences
- The Leadership Factor in M&A
- Panel Discussion/ Q&A – Corporate Development & Strategy: Perspectives on How HR Creates M&A Value
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for executives and business leaders involved in any of the following areas related to M&A activities:
Change & Transformation
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 8 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 6.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 6.75 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest Merger Integration Conference agenda.
- HR M&A Lab 1-day pass
- Merger Integration Conference + HR M&A Lab 3-day pass
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.