About The Conference
At this year's Organization Design Conference designed for business leaders, HR professionals and OD/OE practitioners alike, we will examine real-life case studies that show how organizations from all sectors are building agile and resilient enterprises that are able to respond effectively to the changing marketplace. The conference (and pre-conference workshop) will provide an excellent opportunity to expand your personal network through robust interaction with peer practitioners as well as thought leaders in the field.
Benefits of Attending:
- Leave with ideas, tools and approaches you can use in your organization
- Engage in robust dialogue with peer practitioners about the future of organization design
- Build your professional network for on-going idea exchange and personal development
- Use the pre-conference workshop to gain a deeper understanding of core tools and frameworks
Register before August 31st and save $400!
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for executives from any discipline responsible for large-scale transformation efforts or wanting to make their organization more effective. Titles include:
Chief Executives, Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
Human Resources | Organization Design | OD/OE | Change and Transformation | Business Capability | Business Performance |Strategy
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
View last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Main Conference: November 7- 8, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
- Pre-Conference Seminar: November 6, 2019
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us: