25th Annual Leadership Development Conference - San Diego
About The Conference
Join us as we explore the impact of marketplace and business strategy as key contexts in establishing a leadership development strategy. Discover research-based insights for aligning talent development practices to culture initiatives, as well as techniques that reinforce resiliency, agility, and adaptability in leaders. Learn about the latest “high touch” and “high tech” solutions for growing a broad and deep pipeline of leaders—one that aligns with overall HR and business strategies—while networking and idea-sharing with your peers from across the globe.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how to develop a pipeline of leaders who will lead effectively in the next decade.
- Better understand the skills and attributes that future leaders must possess.
- Discover today’s latest trends and practical solutions for developing leaders.
- Gain insights, ideas, and inspiration from top researchers and practitioners.
- Discover innovative solutions to strengthen the capability of leaders at all levels.
- Explore leadership behavior that engages employees and drives culture.
- Network and collaborate with your leadership development peers.
Who Should Attend
- Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Talent Management
- Other L&D Functions
- Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development
- Corporate Universities
- Diversity leaders
- HR practitioners from: for-profit, not-for-profit and government agencies who are expected to build leadership capabilities and satisfy their organizations’ demands for “ready and able” leaders
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 9.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 9.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program is eligible for 9.5 CCE Coaching Credits in Resource Development