15th Annual Women's Leadership Conference
About the Conference
While many organizations still lag in the drive for gender parity, others are providing models for how to drive change today: Women CEOs, directors, and founders who have forged their own paths and are paving the way for others; men in the C-suite who are leading networks to advance women’s leadership; companies who have transformed recruitment, talent management, leadership development, mentorship, and approaches to mitigate bias. These leaders and their organizations have seen how inclusion can drive innovation and business results, and they have case studies, actionable strategies, and inspiration to share.
The Conference Board’s 2019 Women’s Leadership Conference is uniquely qualified to convene these leaders to demonstrate how we drive change in 2019. It is the remarkable confluence of Conference Board resources with a format that co-creates with our attendees that makes this experience different:
- All year long the Conference Board’s world-class human capital researchers and its Women’s Leadership Councils confer on how to advance gender parity and drive change. For two days this spring, they will be sharing their insights with Women’s Leadership Conference attendees
- The Conference will be limited to 200 participants, each of whom will have a voice in shaping the event. A participant survey before the Conference will shape what points are addressed in each session. At the Conference itself, every session will be interactive, giving each attendee an opportunity to reflect, to respond, and to vote on the questions they most want answered.
- Every session is designed to create a conversation among you, the speakers, and your fellow attendees on the issues that matter most to you.
Register before February 16th and save $400!
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior level women and men who support women’s advancement. Titles may include:
- Directors of diversity and inclusion
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Women’s initiative officers
- Vice president of learning and development
- Vice president and directors of talent management