About The Conference
Practitioners of Leadership Development increasingly consider the context in which leaders grow and develop. Research consistently identifies individual and collective leadership behavior as a contributing factor to creating an engaging culture and achieving business results. By aligning talent management practices to culture, organizations have found greater resonance with which leaders become more resilient and adaptive.
This conference combines research-based trends with pragmatic solutions in developing leaders at all levels and aligning a people strategy with the business strategies of the organization. Having direct access to benchmark with speakers enables attendees to customize their experience at the Conference to solve real problems, brainstorms solutions and strengthen the capability of their leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Understand the impact of a changing workforce on leadership agility and capacity.
- Explore practices that innovate in “high-touch” and “high-tech” solutions
- Optimize the alignment a People Strategy with overall HR and Business Strategies
- Gain insights from researchers and practitioners to strengthen your leadership development strategy.
- Network with colleagues from across the globe and discuss common challenges and solutions.
Who Should Attend
- Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Talent Management
- Other L&D Functions
- Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development
- Corporate Universities
- Diversity leaders
- HR practitioners from: for-profit, not-for-profit and government agencies who are expected to build leadership capabilities and satisfy their organizations’ demands for “ready and able” leaders
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the agenda
We are still working on this year's agenda. View a copy of last year's agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends January 26, 2019.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this seminar, please contact us.