About The Conference
Trends in Leadership Development increasingly emphasize the importance of organizational and marketplace contexts in growing leaders. In addition, debate about the relationship between leadership and culture challenges purveyors of leadership to be relevant and well-grounded in the development actions which they execute.
Research consistently identifies individual and collective leadership behavior as a contributing factor in creating a culture that engages employees and achieves business results. By aligning talent management practices to culture, organizations have found opportunities to reinforce greater resiliency, agility and adaptability.
- Understand the impact of a changing workforce on leadership agility and capacity.
- Explore practices that innovate in “high-touch” and “high-tech” solutions
- Optimize the alignment a People Strategy with overall HR and Business Strategies
- Gain insights from researchers and practitioners to strengthen your leadership development strategy.
- Network with colleagues from across the globe and discuss common challenges and solutions.
Who Should Attend
- Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Talent Management
- Other L&D Functions
- Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development
- Corporate Universities
- Diversity leaders
- HR practitioners from: for-profit, not-for-profit and government agencies who are expected to build leadership capabilities and satisfy their organizations’ demands for “ready and able” leaders
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the agenda
View a copy of the agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends January 26, 2019.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this seminar, please contact us.