About the Conference
Today’s workforce is becoming increasingly global and multi-generational, and how and where people work is being transformed by mobile and social platforms. As industry leaders, we need to prepare for these and other future business challenges by adapting and implementing better talent management practices.
The 2019 Talent Management Strategies Conference will bring together leading practitioners in talent identification, acquisition, development, and retention, as well as workforce planning. Join us to learn about current best practices from top companies, discover “what’s next” in the field of talent management, and find out what prominent leaders are doing to prepare for the future.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Gain strategic and tactical ideas to engage and optimize your workforce.
- Hear from top thinkers and practitioners with innovative approaches to talent management.
- Explore case studies and real-world examples to help you adapt and implement new practices.
- Discover best practices from leading companies like Comcast, Fidelity, and Shell.
- Engage with experts in interactive Q&A sessions and round table discussions.
- Learn more about today’s HR technology, analytics, and social media solutions.
- Walk away with new ideas and insights to prepare for the future.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your peers.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for directors, VPs, managers, advisors, specialists and consultants at large and small companies, non-profits, and government agencies, who are concerned with the following areas:
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Learning & Training
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Human Resources
Earn up to 10.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 8 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 8 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.