At the 2019 Talent Management Strategies Conference, “Innovative Talent Approaches for a Dynamic Market,” participants will hear from leaders speaking on topics covering talent identification, acquisition, development and retention…. As well as workforce planning. Participants will leave with strategic and tactical ideas, so that they can engage and optimize their workforce. As industry leaders, we need to adapt and implement better talent management practices to prepare for future business challenges.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Build peer network
- Learn better practices at leading companies
- Interact with leading practitioners
- Learn “what’s next” in the field of talent management
- Learn what prominent thinkers and practitioners suggest doing now to prepare for the future
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for directors, VPs, managers, advisors, specialists and consultants at large and small companies, non-profits, and government agencies, who are concerned with the following areas:
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Learning & Training
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Human Resources
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the agenda
View the agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends December 22nd.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this seminar, please contact us.