About the Conference
Employee “financial precarity” – the persistent feeling of worry about money - is on the rise across a broad spectrum of the U.S. workforce and other developed countries with significant economic costs. This growing anxiety among your workforce about debt and financial stability is reducing the productivity, engagement, performance, and health of employees, ultimately hurting your company’s bottom-line and future growth.
Employees are shouldering increasing levels of financial stress due to many factors. Rising healthcare and education costs, market volatility, retirement savings practices, fear of job loss, debt, and lack of financial education and planning, are just a few of the elements contributing to this emerging crisis.
The Employee Financial Well-Being Conference will examine the social and economic impact of employee financial precarity at all levels and what progressive employers are doing to address this critical problem with integrated well-being solutions. The Conference will explore a range of issues including:
- research behind the trends including financial and economic costs and ROI
- evidenced-based insights and solutions from behavioral economics
- employee lifecycle planning and generational needs
- employee needs assessment and how to enhance employee experience
- program measurement, development, and analytics tools
- gender and diversity dimensions
- role of technology and Artificial Intelligence
- integration with broader employee wellness, talent management and total rewards programs.
Attendees will leave with an understanding of the costs of non-action and the potential benefits and economic upside of adopting new employee solutions. They will learn next practices from thought leaders and top practitioners in a cross section of industries with a heavy load of case studies. They will leave with practical insights on how to build effective employee financial well-being strategies and programs and how to avoid common pitfalls.
Register before September 21st and SAVE $400!
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Human Resources
- Total Rewards - Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Employee Engagement
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.