About the Conference
This informative, two-day event will examine the impact of financial wellness and precarity on corporate productivity, engagement, retention, and employee performance. Come and learn from leading practitioners who will share their first-hand experience as well as insights on emerging standards, return on investment, and the cost of doing nothing.
Help your business gain a competitive advantage by better understanding and addressing financial wellness as a growth and productivity issue, including designing programs that benefit the unique needs of women and millenials. Walk away with the tools and ideas you need to set goals and objectives, implement data-based practices, and measure program outcomes.
Topics We Will Explore
- Big Picture View: Financial Precarity and its Business and Social Impacts
- Impacts of Financial Wellness on Corporate Productivity and Performance
- Busting Myths About Financial Wellness
- Financial Wellness, Overall Employee Wellness, and Corporate Culture
- Behavior Change Required for Financial Wellness
- Millennial Financial Wellness: The Special Needs of this Target Demographic
- Financial Wellness for Women
- Measuring Financial Wellness and Corporate Impacts
- Financial Wellness in a Digital Age
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Human Resources
- Total Rewards - Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Employee Engagement
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
December 5-6, 2019 at the Dallas Marriott City Center - Dallas, TX.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.