The 2019 Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Conference
About the Conference
Taking on a joint venture strategy can seem daunting, but there are known ways to mitigate risk and increase your rate of success. In fact, forward-thinking corporations have stopped viewing joint ventures and partnerships as single purpose tools, and started using them in a variety of ways to grow and expand their businesses.
Join us for a highly interactive experience where you will learn from global organizations with impressive JV track records. Hear case studies and best practices from operators across a diverse set of industries. Discover insights for succeeding in today’s JV landscape, including how to navigate complicated governance issues and parent company relationships...where most of the challenges take place!
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Discover key practices that can help build successful JV relationships.
- Examine political minefields and leadership challenges that can arise.
- Explore ways to work together when a partner defines value differently.
- Learn how to manage and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Better understand how to hire and retain the right talent for JV success.
- Study companies at the forefront of digital/robotics/AI that are shaping the JV landscape.
- Walk away with a better understanding of what effective governance looks like.
- Benchmark, network, and collaborate with your peers.
Who Should Attend
This event is design for Executives in charge of and/or responsible for:
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Corporate Development
- Business Development
- The office of the CEO, CFO or COO
- Org Design
- Risk Management, ERM (Enterprise Risk Management)
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda >
Register early and save $400. This offer ends February 2, 2019.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org