The 2019 Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances Conference
About the Conference
The benefits of forming a joint venture are very enticing: access to new markets and distribution, shared risk and costs, and increased resources such as talent, technology, and finances. Whether you are new to the joint ventures arena or are reevaluating lessons learned from your own past efforts, this conference will provide insights and actionable steps for getting the most value from joint ventures—from partner selection to exit strategy.
Join other growth-oriented organizations for an interactive experience where you will learn first-hand from companies that have successfully evolved their JV practices over time. An attendee of last year’s JV conference called this an “Inspirational learning environment.”
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn from the world’s most experienced corporate JV practitioners.
- Understand what successful JV operations and management should look like.
- Examine what it takes to execute a successful JV launch.
- Find out how to create successful relationship patterns with partners.
- Explore and understand the impact of leadership and culture on JV success.
- Hear industry leaders share experiences in JV partner selection and due diligence.
- Discuss governance best practices for selecting members of the board.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for executives in charge of and/or responsible for:
- Joint ventures
- Strategic alliances
- Corporate development
- Business development
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Risk Management, ERM (Enterprise Risk Management)
- The office of the CEO, CFO, or COO
- Org Design
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD LAST YEAR’S CONFERENCE INSIGHTS
We gathered helpful insights from last year’s event and put together a report that delivers 25 Truths About Joint Ventures - like how you can’t have a deal without the right partner(s). Most companies find partners who can help them close gaps in their own areas of expertise, or geographic or market reach. Download the report >
Already a Member of The Conference Board? Sign in now or create an account here: Download the report >
2. SAVE THE DATE
Register now to reserve you seat – April 11-12, 2019 at the New York Marriott Downtown.
3. GET INVOLVED!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org