About the Conference
Join us for an informative, two-day event to explore the current and future state of performance management in global companies. This year’s focus will be on the “next” best practices in managing performance; practices that can reconcile the diverse demands for processes that support both talent needs and business strategies. Changes in performance management practices require contextual alignment that both engages employees and drives success. The 2019 conference will examine the claims, the myths, and the current trends in successful innovations for managing performance and talent overall.
→ Add on the pre-conference workshop! What Mindsets and Skillsets Will Optimize Effective Interconnected Performance in Today’s Organizations? will address new research that shows how interconnected team performance leads to higher organizational agility, resilience, and profitability.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Hear from leading companies with experience in innovative performance management.
- Discover the latest benchmarks for performance management in global companies.
- Explore how changes in workforce dynamics necessitate cultural and procedural shifts.
- Learn how to align processes with talent practices such as diversity, succession, and learning.
- Find out about the impact of new methods on a company’s employee D&I value.
- Better understand how to reconcile team and individual performance management practices.
- Examine the efficacy of support systems and people needed to deploy future processes.
- Gain new insights for linking performance management with compensation and total rewards.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your professional peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Leadership and Executive Programs
- Human Resources
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Compensation and Total Rewards
- Corporate Analytics
- Human Capital Analytics
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 10.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 8.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 8.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.