About the Summit
As employees become more mobile, distracted, and short on time, L&D professionals must constantly seek innovative ways to capture their attention and provide just-in-time solutions to their learning needs. This year’s event will examine learning innovations at top organizations with a focus on demonstrable impact and measurement. Attendees will walk away with actionable next steps, including how to create high impact through learning and how to gain buy-in from executive sponsors.
The Benefits to You
By attending this summit, you will
- Learn from top practitioners who have fostered innovation within their L&D function.
- Explore learning innovations being adopted to engage mobile, distracted, and busy learners.
- Find out about emerging trends and challenges in today’s hypercompetitive markets.
- Discover how learning innovation can be a competitive advantage in the war for talent.
- Examine The Conference Board’s latest research on measuring/demonstrating learning impact.
- Understand how to gain buy-in from executive sponsors through demonstrable ROI.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your learning peers.
Register before October 5th and save $100!
Who Should Attend
This summit is designed especially for the following roles:
- Chief Learning Officers
- Chief Talent Officers
- Chief People Officers
- SVPs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Learning & Development
- Learning Technology
- Talent Development
- SVPs, VPs, and Directors of:
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Corporate University Leaders and Managers
If you would like to get involved in this year’s summit, please contact us.