About the Summit
As employees become more mobile, distracted, and short on time, L&D professionals must constantly seek innovative ways to capture their attention and provide just-in-time solutions to their learning needs. This year’s event will examine learning innovations at top organizations with a focus on demonstrable impact and measurement. Attendees will walk away with actionable next steps, including how to create high impact through learning and how to gain buy-in from executive sponsors.
The Benefits to You
By attending this summit, you will
- Learn from top practitioners who have fostered innovation within their L&D function.
- Explore learning innovations being adopted to engage mobile, distracted, and busy learners.
- Find out about emerging trends and challenges in today’s hypercompetitive markets.
- Discover how learning innovation can be a competitive advantage in the war for talent.
- Examine The Conference Board’s latest research on measuring/demonstrating learning impact.
- Understand how to gain buy-in from executive sponsors through demonstrable ROI.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your learning peers.
Who Should Attend
This summit is designed especially for the following roles:
- Chief Learning Officers
- Chief Talent Officers
- Chief People Officers
- SVPs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Learning & Development
- Learning Technology
- Talent Development
- SVPs, VPs, and Directors of:
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Corporate University Leaders and Managers
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 9.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 9.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s summit, please contact us.