About the Conference
Join us for the 2019 HR M&A conference where leading serial acquirers will share their insights on a wide range of topics, including conducting due diligence within HR, how to handle global deals, key issues from the seller’s side, and what dealmakers look for in HR departments.
Designed for peer-to-peer sharing, this program will provide ample opportunities to discuss ideas and insights that can help address your day-to-day challenges. Walk away with actionable steps and practical solutions for building an HR function that is agile and effective and adds value to your M&A strategy.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how to build HR integration capabilities and processes that respond to a variety of deals.
- Discover how to conduct HR M&A due diligence by getting in front of key people issues.
- Understand how to balance talent risks and opportunities that can impact success.
- Gain insights for leveraging diagnostic tools to assess and bridge culture gaps.
- Find out how to conduct talent assessments that put the right people in the right roles.
- Examine strategies for retaining critical talent who can help you capture the most value.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is design for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- HR M&A
- M&A Integration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
1. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- October 19-20, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
2. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com