About This Seminar
As the world of work continues to quickly morph, traditional views of Career Development (CD) are shifting. Consequently, there is significant demand for information from organizations seeking to define their role in this new working environment, along with how best and to what degree to provide support and guidance for employees as they progress through their careers. Millennials are next in line as future leaders, and employees are seeking a more holistic, individual-focused view of CD. In the new world, “up” isn’t the only way – many employees are seeking rotations, lateral shifts, stretch assignments, and role enrichment to fulfill their desire for career growth. Organizations are seeking ways to establish cultural norms that support dynamic internal mobility in a strategic way to help drive highly effective employee experiences and improved business results.
Key takeaways from the seminar include:
- Adapting culture and engaging leaders to support employees in their career growth
- Establishing career growth-minded leaders who support and enable employees
- Utilizing “purpose” as a key cultural factor to coalesce the organization around employee development
- Leveraging a strengths-based culture to promote employee career growth
- Identifying critical success factors to building development cultures in the healthcare industry
- Current global demographic shifts and the impacts on future of work and career growth
- Building a career development initiative from the ground up to support the culture
- Looking at solutions to career development that have endured the test of time
Register before August 24th and save $100!
Who Should Attend?
Heads of & VPs/Directors of:
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning
- Employee Retention
- Training and Development
- Career Counseling
- Human Resources
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 10.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 9 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.