About the Summit
The 2019 Sustainability Summit will provide a unique opportunity for sustainability practitioners at leading companies to enjoy a safe space to address the most urgent and persistent strategic, operational, and implementation challenges they face in addressing the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance of their companies.
The Conference Board Sustainability Summit will concentrate on key challenges and create sessions that enable attendees to learn and support one another. The Summit will enable peer-to-peer exchange and engagement with leading practitioners and subject matter experts to work in a collaborative way through the major challenges that corporate sustainability professionals face.
Register before June 1 and save $200!
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Senior Managers of:
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Corporate Giving / Foundation
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
View last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Event Dates: July 16-17, 2019 at The Conference Board HQ, New York, NY.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us: