The Conference Board’s 2019 Corporate Communications Conference addresses current issues that communications professionals face. We’re bringing together recognized communications thought leaders to share new strategies, skills, trends, case studies, and best practices, which will help position communicators as innovative strategic partners to a business.
Communicators are gaining recognition and leverage among enlightened leaders, increasingly becoming trusted advisers to executives. With this reality, the expectations are high… are you prepared?
Additionally, the communications discipline is anything but stagnant:
- Social media has changed the way we do our jobs.
- Constituents care more about purpose than profits.
- Messages saturate the marketplace and the pace is not slowing down.
- Technology multiples channels to communicate.
- The pace of news has quickened, creating a need for speed and adaptability for both external and internal audiences.
- Workplace turnover demands that we pass good lessons to newer entrants in the field.
Attendees will learn about expectations evolving in their discipline, and strategies to address the changing needs of executives, employees, customers, the media, and the public. Unlike competing events, this event is created by professionals for professionals, and seeks to be a conversation among people who want to take the profession – and their career - to the next level. This conference is not simply an education event. Sessions will be interactive, and provide solutions, clarity on next steps, and inspiration to move forward and execute.
Five Major Highlights of the Conference
- Speakers are recognized corporate communications thought leaders/influencers. These organizations are not benchmarking; they are the benchmarks.
- This conference is not simply an education event. Sessions will be interactive, and provide solutions, clarity on next steps, and inspiration to move forward and execute.
- Hear findings from the latest Corporate Communications Practices Study, which identifies trends in the responsibilities, management, and leadership of the corporate communications function. Find out how your department stacks up against your peers and what others are doing to ensure the function plays an important strategic role at their companies.
- Hear directly from a CEO about the expectations senior leaders have on communications professionals and how you can add the most value.
- Winners of the 2019 Excellence in New Communications Awards will share their case studies, which garnered the judges’ attention and earned them the honor.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this seminar for professionals who are involved in the following business areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Relations
- Internal Communications
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Stakeholder Engagement
For sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com.
For marketing partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For speaking opportunities, contact email@example.com.