Benefits and compensation are a significant investment for employers and of great importance to employees. Yet, poor communication frequently undermines well-intentioned programs. Considering the effect of employee performance and retention on an organization’s success, having an effective benefits and total rewards communication strategy is vital.
About the Conference
This conference will bring together industry experts and your peers in an interactive setting that encourages dialogue and discussion around current issues facing benefits and compensation. Explore best practices and innovative ideas to help employees better understand their packages and improve their experience. Walk away with insights on how to engage and retain your employees and increase the ROI of your programs.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Interact with leaders who have transformed total rewards communications to leverage benefits resources and improve employee experiences.
- Discover new tools and techniques for communicating more impactful benefits messages.
- Learn to how to use digital platforms to improve benefits communications and employee experience.
- Examine how leading companies are aligning benefits and total rewards communications with business strategy.
- Hear how to adapt benefits and compensation communications to a changing organization.
- Find out how leading organizations give employees the tools to make better benefits choices.
- Discuss how to increase appreciation of employer-sponsored benefits and compensation programs.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your industry peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is exclusively designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Benefits, HR & Employee Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Talent Acquisition
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 10 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
2. REGISTER Register early and save $400. This offer ends December 14th, 2018.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.