Challenges You May Be Facing
Most acquisitions today are derailed by challenges related to people. What was once considered a “soft issue” is now a real concern that companies must address in order to advance their M&A plans. Is your organization ready to build out its deal strategy, but not confident in your HR team’s preparedness? This seminar can help.
About the Forum
Join us for a supportive and engaging two-day forum where leading serial acquirers will share their insights on a wide range of topics, including conducting due diligence within HR, how to handle global deals, key issues from the seller’s side, and what dealmakers look for in HR departments.
Designed for peer-to-peer sharing, this program will provide ample opportunities to discuss ideas and insights that can help address your day-to-day challenges. Walk away with actionable steps and practical solutions for building an HR function that is agile and effective and adds value to your M&A strategy.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how to build HR integration capabilities and processes that respond to a variety of deals.
- Discover how to conduct HR M&A due diligence by getting in front of key people issues.
- Understand how to balance talent risks and opportunities that can impact success.
- Gain insights for leveraging diagnostic tools to assess and bridge culture gaps.
- Find out how to conduct talent assessments that put the right people in the right roles.
- Examine strategies for retaining critical talent who can help you capture the most value.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is design for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- HR M&A
- M&A Integration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 14 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 12.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 12.75 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
Download the agenda to see how this event will benefit you.
Register early and save $100. This offer ends October 20, 2018.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org