Challenges You May Be Facing
Did you know that 70% of all changes that organizations attempt fail, and that this failure rate has been consistent for decades? Given that change is a constant in the world and in business, the fact that such a large percent of change initiatives are unsuccessful is alarming. As a professional communicator, you play a critical role in helping to ensure your organization beats this trend.
About the Seminar
Bringing together leading change agents from across industries, this two-day seminar will examine ideas and solutions for combating fear and resistance, optimizing change, and sustaining your results. Join leading experts to explore case studies on change management strategy, then engage with your peers in a best practice sharing session. Walk away with proven tips to successfully communicate change with lasting results.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Have the opportunity to audit your current change initiatives.
- Examine why initiatives fail and learn proven solutions that work.
- Draw insights from organizations that effectively communicate change.
- Discover how to drive momentum through change networks.
- Better understand the roles of employees and managers in change.
- Learn how to build a compelling story for change.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for:
- Marketing and Corporate Communications Professionals
- Managers and Change Project Leaders
- Change Agents and HR
- Employee Engagement Professionals
Earn Recertification Credit
Earn up to 9.5 CPE credits
Communications and Marketing
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 8.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 8.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Save the Dates
Block off your calendar for December 11-12, 2018 at The Conference Board. To maximize your experience, we also suggest attending the Communications Technology Seminars on December 12-13. Take advantage of a special opportunity to save on both- for more details, contact Brian Teagle at +1 212 339 0356 or email@example.com.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.