About the Conference
Each year we design this event to make a difference. We can do this because with four American and Global councils and over 21 years’ experience in the field we hear about employers’ top concerns and engage with the D&I leaders who are working hard to change their organizations.
We take those top issues and practical strategies and distil them into a day and half of wisdom packed discussion rooted in real life examples. And we won’t shy away from controversial issues.
In the spirit of diversity this event will feature success from a wide range of organizations and practitioners from diverse backgrounds. It will deliver the knowledge and insights you need to make a difference to your organization and in the lives of your employees. But it will also address the culture of organizations, identify and explore effective D&I practice and link these to the needs and results of the business.
The agenda will address issues such as:
- Generational difference in the workplace
- Creating a culture that recognizes, respects and celebrates difference
- Addressing unconscious bias
- Addressing toxic workplaces – how to put an end to bullying and harassment
- Showing courage and taking a stand
- Getting executive by in for your organization
- Creating common ground in face of division
For sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For speaking opportunities, contact email@example.com.
For marketing partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Early and Save!
Book your seat by October 6th and Save $400!