Challenges You May be Facing
Shared services and GBS operations are being forced to embrace digital operating models for a host of reasons: to drastically improve customer journeys; take internal processes to the next level; deliver additional ROI and tap into diverse global talent pools. Robotics, AI, cognitive, and other technology advancements now present the opportunity to automate a wide range of tasks while new communication tools are supposed to enhance the customer experience. Evolving to digitization to deliver value presents a challenge to shared services leaders like no other.
About the Conference
Designed for maximum dialogue, we will dive deep into the issues that are affecting executives at all levels of maturity. A curated group of GBS executives will share their journeys and this program is also designed to allow for ample time to share experiences and network with your peers.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Experience a mix of plenary, panel, working group, and roundtable discussion sessions.
- Learn how to tap into GBS capabilities to unlock new value for your organization.
- Discover change management and stakeholder engagement principles to enable new, constructive behaviors.
- For those new to GBS, explore the value proposition and the determining criteria for making the move to a GBS platform.
- For those who have an existing GBS platform, determine “what’s next” for greater impact for the organization.
- Learn how to harness the full capabilities of the Global Process Owner into the future.
- Understand the key components of branding and marketing for stakeholder and employee engagement.
- Discuss the realities of robotics and robotics process automation (RPA).
- Learn more about the talent management imperative in GBS.
- Dialogue and network with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for VPs, SVPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Shared Services
- Global Business Services
- Business Services
- Corporate Strategy
- HR, Benefits, Administration & Payroll
- Finance & Accounting
This conference would also be of interest to:
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- Chief Administration Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
Download the agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Reserve your spot
Register now to save your seat
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.