Challenges You May Be Facing
Until just a few years ago, many executives felt workplace culture had little impact on the business. Now it’s accepted that culture affects everything from talent acquisition and productivity to customer experience and profits. Still, there is a big divide between understanding this andsuccessfully transforming a problematic culture.
About the Conference
Designed for leaders who recognize the critical role of workplace culture, this two-day event will explore how organizations can create and sustain a culture that delivers great employee experiences that align to business objectives. Key interactive sessions will be dedicated to workplace harassment and bullying as well as the permissive culture that allows toxic bosses to continue abusive behavior and prevents victims and witnesses from speaking up.
Join us as we explore how the right culture leads to greater innovation, improved employee performance, strengthened D&I and CSR programs, and better customer experiences.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Gain insights from organizations that have effectively transformed their corporate culture.
- Learn how to effectively address harassment and bullying and transform toxic cultures.
- Identify the impact of transparent and authentic leadership on culture.
- Discover how to identify appropriate subcultures and get them to work together.
- Explore ways to compete more effectively for talent – especially Millennials and Gen Z.
- Examine how digital transformation is impacting culture.
- Find out about alternative models for changing culture.
- Understand the effect of culture on customer experience.
- Walk away with new ideas for creating a culture where employees can be their best.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for Directors and Managers in the following functions:
- OD and OE
- Learning and Development
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- Social Media
- Employee Engagement
- Workplace Wellness
Three Things to Do Now
Register early and save $200. This offer ends October 27, 2018.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for December 6-7, 2018 at TIAA in Charlotte, North Carolina.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.