Challenges You Might be Facing
Digitization of the procurement function is increasingly difficult to predict. On the one hand, we are seeing huge leaps in terms of opportunities, but outside transactional payment options, we are seeing relatively low adoption rates.
About the Seminar
To help guide your organization through the minefield of modernizing the procurement function, we have assembled a selection of expert professionals that will discuss how they plan to lead their organizations into the next 3-5 years.
Some of the key takeaways you can expect will include:
- The myriad ways procurement can deliver more robust cost savings to their organization, from spend consolidation to operational efficiencies and reduced capital expenditures
- Strategies and solutions to mitigate risks, such as global trade, natural disasters, and cyber security
- How to achieve greater supply chain transparency, including analysis beyond tier 1 suppliers
- Success factors for winning the war on talent through better training and capitalizing on the newest skill sets needed to excel in procurement
- Case studies in shifting from traditional to agile, building capacity, lowering costs and improving stakeholder satisfaction and success
- Insights on how to become a high performing procurement operation, and how digitalization, training, leadership, and collaboration together fuel bottom-line growth
We will also provide technological updates and use studies on digital strategies, including:
- Analytics, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Chat bots, AI, Machine learning
- Tech-enabled pay options, spend tools, automation, and data integration
- Cyber security and ransom ware
- Blockchain, real-time supply-chain monitoring, IoT, and their role in supply chain transparency and efficiency
- Negotiation strategies and building more effective supplier relationships
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with leaders and come away with a solid understanding of how you can negotiate the coming challenges in the procurement profession.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is seeking to enhance the strategy, operations and measurement of their online community, including:
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Heads of Procurement
VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Supply Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- Category Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Digital Sourcing
- Human Resources
- Training and Development
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 9.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 8.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 8.25 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda
2. REGISTER Register early and save $100. This offer ends September 29, 2018
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.