19th Annual Employee Healthcare Conference â€“ San Diego
About the Conference
To attract, retain and engage a diverse workforce and create a competitive advantage, the right benefit programs are critical. Join us to learn about the purpose-driven health care strategies and tactics that propel positive business outcomes and enhance the employee experience.
Topics to be covered include:
- Employee impact: Insights from employees about their benefit experiences and the impact on their family and work
- Capitol Hill and health care: All employers “need to know” about the impact of the mid-term elections on employer-sponsored benefits, the Affordable Care Act, the new tax law, regulation and more
- Game changers: Methods, technology and tools shaping future workforces, workplaces and benefits
- The value of inclusion and diversity: Shifts in strategies and tactics to embed an equity mindset into benefits
Highlights: Reality check and nuts-and-bolts sessions:
- Evolved employee experience: Finding the right platforms to engage employees in their benefit programs and to create a simply exceptional employee benefits experience
- Holistic wellbeing: Taking an integrated approach to physical, behavioral/emotional, financial and social wellbeing that meets employees where they are
- Global HR: Learning how HR leaders align, coordinate and effectively administer health care benefit programs around the globe
- Financial safety: Understanding the range of voluntary benefits that can ease diverse employee financial worries and boost financial security
- Care delivery roadmap: Setting a path for employers to successfully uncomplicate the patient care journey
- Applied analytics: Using pinpoint focus to fine-tune solutions that embed best practices and experiences
- Pharmacy and specialty drugs: Synching up cost and utilization solutions with clinical conditions and employee needs
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Early and Save!
Book your seat by January 25th, 2019 and save $400!