Ever-increasing customer expectations, disruptive technology changes, and heightened competition are demanding that organizations rapidly transform, and Learning & Development has a critical role to play in that transformation.
Join us for the second annual Learning & Development Summit, “Learning is Transforming”, to take place at the Conference Board in New York City on December 4-5, 2018. In an intimate gathering of peers, you will learn how learning leaders from a range of industries are implementing strategies to help transform their organizations and employing innovative approaches and technologies to transform learning for maximum impact. You will have the opportunity to network with your peers about the strategies they are using and engage with a “Predictions Panel” about the future of learning. Come learn how you can transform your learning organization to ensure that it stays current with the rapid pace of innovation and remains critical to your business.
Topics May Include:
- The role of learning in becoming a digital organization
- How the corporate university is changing to meet changing organizational needs
- How L&D is using analytics to demonstrate impact
- How L&D is ensuring strategic alignment with the business
- The role of learning in changing organizational culture
- How L&D is restructuring to better support organizational transformation
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Learning, Talent and People Officers
- SVPs, VPs and Directors of: Learning & Development, Talent Development and Organizational Development
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
For Marketing Partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org.
For Speaking Opportunities, contact Barbara.Lombardo@conferenceboard.org
Register Early and Save!! Book your seat before October 20th and Save $100!