Ever-increasing customer expectations, disruptive technology changes, and heightened competition are demanding that organizations rapidly transform, and Learning & Development has a critical role to play in that transformation.
Join us for the second annual Learning & Development Summit, “Learning is Transforming”, to take place at the Conference Board in New York City on December 4-5, 2018. In an intimate gathering of peers, you will learn how learning leaders from a range of industries are implementing strategies to help transform their organizations and employing innovative approaches and technologies to transform learning for maximum impact. You will have the opportunity to network with your peers about the strategies they are using and engage with a “Predictions Panel” about the future of learning. Come learn how you can transform your learning organization to ensure that it stays current with the rapid pace of innovation and remains critical to your business.
Topics May Include:
- The role of learning in transforming organizations and making them more agile
- How learning is being used to shape the employee experience and develop emerging leaders
- The ways that learning can be transformed through technology
- How innovative companies are designing learning for the whole person
- Re-imagining the corporate learning center for the 21st century
- Strategies for high impact learning
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Learning, Talent and People Officers
- SVPs, VPs and Directors of: Learning & Development, Talent Development and Organizational Development
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 9.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 9.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
For Marketing Partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org.
For Speaking Opportunities, contact Barbara.Lombardo@conferenceboard.org
Register Early and Save!! Book your seat before October 20th and Save $100!