The Conference Board 2018 Learning & Development Summit will focus on the theme: “Learning is Transforming”. Most organizations today are undergoing major transformations, driven by ever-increasing customer expectations, rapid technology changes, and the brisk pace of M&A activity. L&D has a critical role to play in these transformations, and must itself continually transform to have maximum impact.
Hear and discuss how other L&D leaders are transforming learning in order to help their organizations successfully transform.
Topics May Include:
- The role of learning in becoming a digital organization
- How the corporate university is changing to meet changing organizational needs
- How L&D is using analytics to demonstrate impact
- How L&D is ensuring strategic alignment with the business
- The role of learning in changing organizational culture
- How L&D is restructuring to better support organizational transformation
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Learning, Talent and People Officers
- SVPs, VPs and Directors of: Learning & Development, Talent Development and Organizational Development
For Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
For Marketing Partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org.
For Speaking Opportunities, contact Barbara.Lombardo@conferenceboard.org
Register Early and Save!! Book your seat before October 20th and Save $100!