2018 Employee Engagement & Experience Summit
Over the past four years, The Conference Board’s “DNA of Engagement” series of research projects paints a compelling picture of what the best organizations do to attract and retain talent, develop engaging leaders, shape inclusive cultures, help employees take ownership of their engagement and support managers who effectively address employee concerns during those critical “moments that matter” throughout the employee lifecycle.
As executives charged with driving culture, inclusion, employee engagement/experience initiatives come together at the 2018 Employee Engagement & Experience Summit: Building & Sustaining Engaging Cultures, Leaders, Employees and The Brand, we will focus on cutting edge research, leading practices, and real-world perspectives on the many ways we are collectively building the organizations where employees align with mission and purpose, bring their best selves to work, thrive and deliver superior results. And we’ll visit with an exceptionally engaged organization, Zappos, at their Las Vegas HQ, to hear directly how their culture of service is driven by the highly engaged workplace they’ve built.
Topics under development include:
- A Culture of Service @Zappos - During our visit to Zappos, we’ll hear just how employees are supported to deliver superb customer service through embracing unique cultural values.
- Employee Engagement & Metrics of Culture @Zappos - In this keynote, we’ll find out and ask the questions that will help us adapt and adopt insights for our own organizations.
- Data Collection, Analysis and Technology…What Works Now? - Hear what innovative approaches some companies are taking to better understand, and act on, the insights they gather no matter where they are on their employee experience/engagement journey.
- Panel Discussion: Engagement @ The Best Places To Work: Our Stories - In this panel, we’ll hear what they want to accomplish, how they do it, how they measure success and how the best are never satisfied. Invited organizations include: Quicken Loans, CarMax, Novo Nordisk, AT&T, Johnson & Johnson, Cardinal Health, UPS, Lockheed Martin, Deere & Company
- Panel Discussion: Engaging Millennials + Gen Z - Hear from a panel of tech industry organizations with high percentages of newer workers about the challenges and successes they have had.
- What is the DNA of Engagement? What Does Excellence Look Like?
- Building Employee Brand Engagement: One Organization’s Journey
- Driving Engagement Through Rewards & Recognition Strategies
- Leveraging Corporate Philanthropy Initiatives for Greater Engagement in the Community
- Determining the Business Impact of Employee Engagement
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for senior executives charged with delivering innovation within their discipline, business unit or across multiple disciplines. Expected titles include:
Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Leaders of:
- Employee Engagement
- Organizational Development
- Talent Management
- Employee and Internal Communications
- Employer Branding
If you would like to get involved in the 2018 conference, please contact us: