Challenges You May Be Facing
In corporate philanthropy you are tasked with addressing complex, polarizing, and fast-moving issues on a public stage. This can feel like navigating a minefield, especially when employees now expect employers to take a more serious approach to causes and issues. Meanwhile, how do you satisfy social media users, community partners, and regulators who are demanding a fast and sophisticated response from companies?
About the Conference
Just in time to finalize your 2019 planning, this event will equip you with new strategies, ideas, data, and tools to refresh your existing social impact and stakeholder engagement programs. Starting from the inside out, leading practitioners will delve into growing employee expectations, which require unprecedented collaboration between corporate citizenship, HR, and communications teams.
Join innovators and peers from the front lines to gain new insights for handling issues you never thought you’d need to address. From discussions on #MeToo and #NeverAgain to immigration and diversity, this event will provide best practices, case studies, and practical tools for the uncertain, high-stakes road ahead.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Gain new insights on navigating complex, emerging social issues.
- Examine industry data, including The Conference Board’s exclusive research.
- Discover how to strengthen cross-disciplinary and cross-function approaches.
- Understand when and how to engage with advocacy organizations.
- Explore the evolving mechanics of effective partnerships.
- Find out about trends in other markets that may impact your organization soon.
- Walk away with actionable ideas and strategies to include in your 2019 plans.
- Network, benchmark, and collaborate with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
VP’s, Directors, Managers in the areas of:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship
- Employee Volunteering
- Employee Engagement
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Giving Departments
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Ethics and Compliance
- Government Relations
- Diversity and Inclusion
Three Things to Do Now
Register early and save $100. This offer ends October 20, 2018.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Pre-Conference Seminar: December 3, 2018
- Main Conference: December 4-5, 2018 at New York Law School
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.