6th Annual Innovation Master Class
Field Investigations: Silicon Valley
Participants in Field Investigations: Silicon Valley will engage in carefully curated site visits at some of the most innovative and disruptive companies on earth. Over the course of a full day of site visits, participants will engage with innovation leaders in their ecosystems, with extensive opportunities to raise questions that go to the heart of your innovation challenges.
Among the sites we will visit:
AT&T Foundry – An in-depth exploration of how AT&T innovators collaborate with industry technology providers, developers and startups to move ideas to market faster. The AT&T Foundry innovation centers are in 6 cities around the world, and since its inception have started more than 500 projects and deployed dozens of new products and services. Projects at the Palo Alto Foundry include AI, edge computing, and AR and VR on mobile services.
Google Campus – Tour the Google Campus and engage with leaders pursuing world-changing innovations. Learn the latest developments at X (formerly called Google X), the “moonshot factory” that builds and launches technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people.
Among the themes you can explore in our site visits:
- The on-the-ground elements of a culture of innovation
- How successful partnerships and incubators are structured
- How the user voice is kept at the center of the design experience
- How the route from idea to successful commercialization is streamlined
- The technology trends that will be impacting business and consumer decisions