This highly interactive 1-day workshop will feature practitioners from leading companies sharing their learnings on how to effectively lead organization design and transformation. Grounded by strategic tools and proven techniques, this workshop will address the challenges of aligning organization choices and sustaining new ways of thinking and working. Case studies will be used to highlight lessons learned during implementations like yours. Participants will leave with tools and insights to help them achieve success with their organization design implementation.
Registration and Continental Breakfast 8 - 9 am
9 am – 5 pm
Leading an organization transformation can be an exhilarating journey or a frustrating experience. One of the keys to success is how executives and their change partners come together to orchestrate and facilitate strategic organization design and change. This workshop will showcase some foundational tools that are used by several Fortune 100 companies to lead organization transformation. In addition, this workshop will highlight the ways that executives and HR practitioners can effectively partner to lead the kind of co-creation process needed to produce real, and sustained, change. Case-studies will spotlight building blocks and stumbling blocks to effective organization design implementation. Participants will leave with tools and insights to achieve success in their organization’s transformation.
During this workshop participants will:
- Learn a strategic organization alignment model and process that connects strategy to capabilities and organization choices;
- Gain practical insights and techniques for how business leaders and their change partners can guide their organizations through the full process of designing and implementing organization changes (the transformation journey);
- Engage with case studies of organizations that have achieved lasting business transformation using this approach and the related tools and techniques;
- Experience leadership practices that successful leaders use to increase the likelihood of lasting organization change and transformation success.
- Actively engage in idea-sharing and problem solving with fellow participants, as well as the presenters.
Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works, and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Chanda Guth, VP, Head of HR Business Partners, Atlassian
Christy Blake, Senior HR Director – Global Functions, Medtronic
Mike Smith, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Register Today. You Have Options!
This workshop is a lead-in to The Conference Board’s 16th Annual Change & Transformation Conference. Register for one or both events!
- Organization Design Implementation: Hands on Tools and Applications - 1-Day Pass
- Organization Design Implementation: Hands on Tools and Applications + Change & Transformation Conference - 3-Day Pass (save $400 by 3/24)
Note: The Conference Board member organizations receive a discount on all events. Be sure to sign into your account when registering in order for the discount to be applied. Not sure if your organization is a member? Check here.
More Opportunities for You
If you would like to get involved in this workshop, please contact the following: