Challenges You May be Facing
Leading an organization transformation can be an exhilarating journey or a frustrating experience. Knowing that careful orchestration is a major key to success, how can executives and their change partners come together to facilitate effective change implementation?
About the Workshop
Grounded by strategic tools and proven techniques, this highly interactive workshop will address the challenges of aligning organization choices and sustaining new ways of thinking and working. Through case studies, tool spotlights, and idea sharing, participants will gain insights and skills to apply to their organizations’ own unique needs.
Join us to learn from expert practitioners who will share their learnings on how to effectively guide change implementation. Explore the ways that executives and HR practitioners can partner to lead the kind of co-creation process needed to produce real and sustained change.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how to use an integrated journey map to frame your implementation.
- Gain practical insights on how business leaders and their change partners can guide their organizations through the transformation journey.
- Examine case studies from organizations that have achieved lasting business transformation.
- Discover leadership practices that successful leaders use to increase the likelihood of sustained success.
- Engage in problem solving, benchmarking, and networking with fellow participants and presenters.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for executives and change partners responsible for large-scale transformation efforts. Expected titles include chief executives, heads, VPs, and directors of:
- Human Resources/People
- Organization Design
- Organization Effectiveness
- Organization Development
- Change and Transformation
- Business Capability
- Business Performance
Earn up to 7 CPE credits
Business Management and Organization
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 6 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
This workshop is a lead-in to The Conference Board’s 16th Annual Change & Transformation Conference. Register for one or both events!
- Change Implementation: Map and Manage a Successful Journey - 1-Day Pass
- Change Implementation: Map and Manage a Successful Journey + Change & Transformation Conference - 3-Day Pass
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Pre-Conference Workshop: June 13, 2018 at Convene at 101 Greenwich St.
- Main Conference: June 14 - 15, 2018 at the New York Marriott Downtown
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this workshop, please contact the following: