At this one-day interactive seminar, seasoned serial acquirers who have a long track record of M&A success will deliver practical ideas on how to build your HR M&A capability and preparedness.
Be ready to:
- Build your HR integration capability and processes to respond to a variety of deal types
- Conduct HR M&A due diligence: Get in front of the crucial people issues that drive M&A success
- Balance the key talent risks and opportunities that can make the difference between success and failure
- Leverage diagnostic tools to assess and bridge culture gaps
- Learn to conduct a thorough talent assessment to select the right people for the right roles
- Engage and retain the critical talent who will help you capture the most value
- HR M&A Lab one day pass – New York or San Francisco
- Merger Integration Conference + HR M&A Lab 3 day pass - New York or San Francisco
Note: The Conference Board member organizations receive a discount on all events. Be sure to sign into your account when registering in order for the discount to be applied. Not sure if your organization is a member? Check here.
If you would like to get involved in the 2018 conference, please contact the following: