The 2018 Sustainability Summit will provide a unique opportunity for sustainability practitioners at leading companies to enjoy a safe space to address the most urgent and persistent strategic, operational, and implementation challenges they face in addressing the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance of their companies. The Summit will enable peer-to-peer exchange and engagement with leading practitioners and subject matter experts to work in a collaborative way through the major challenges that corporate sustainability professionals face.
Register before June 2nd and save $100!
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Senior Managers of:
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Corporate Giving / Foundation
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
2. Reserve your Spot Early!
Register early and save $100. Offer ends June 2, 2018.
- Event Date: July 17-18, 2018 at The Conference Board in NYC
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.