The 2018 Sustainability Summit will provide a unique opportunity for sustainability practitioners at leading companies to enjoy a safe space to address the most urgent and persistent strategic, operational, and implementation challenges they face in addressing the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance of their companies. The Summit will enable peer-to-peer exchange and engagement with leading practitioners and subject matter experts to work in a collaborative way through the major challenges that corporate sustainability professionals face.
Register before June 2nd and save $100!
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Senior Managers of:
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Corporate Giving / Foundation
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. SAVE THE DATE
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Event Date: July 18-19, 2018 at The Conference Board in NYC
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.