About the Seminar
The 2018 Ethical Alert and Action Seminar will investigate the degree to which changes in compliance and ethics policies, programs and procedures are likely as a result of the numerous ethical issues raised over the last year or more. Corporate executives charged with averting the financial and reputational risks associated with unethical behavior and compliance violations will gain a deeper, broader understanding of the necessary principles, policies and practices necessary to prevent them. With recent events in mind, attendees will also develop a better sense of the leadership qualities and conduct required to establish the right foundation for the best ethical outcomes.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain updated knowledge of what changes corporations should consider in their ethics and compliance programs as a result of recent events and ongoing revelations
- Acquire a sharp sense of the oversight role boards of directors should play; gather ideas on how boards can be empowered and motivated to monitor ethical and compliance issues within the companies they serve
- Expand your understanding of the most important policies and practices businesses should be examining today
- Enrich your knowledge of how to evaluate your company’s current ethics and compliance programs and how to compile the most beneficial data and intelligence possible
- Advance your insight into the full implications of ethical breaches and discover from authentic examples how best to safeguard against them, as well as how to handle the consequences when they occur
- Extend your network by meeting fellow experienced ethics and compliance professionals to share information and stimulate new ideas
- Network with fellow experienced ethics and compliance professionals
Register before April 28th and save $100!
Who Should Attend
We recommend this event for Managers, Directors, VPs, and Executives, who are responsible for:
- Ethics and Compliance
- Legal Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Event Date: June 12-13, 2018 at The Conference Board.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2018 conference, please contact us: