The 2018 Resilience at Work Conference
In today’s challenging and stressful work world, it is increasingly important for organizations to develop sustainable resilience strategies. Success depends on people who can continuously adapt to market and customer challenges while also managing operations, safeguarding people and assets, achieving brand equity, and thriving in their personal lives.
Resilience benefits organizations, workforces, and customers. Resilience depends on the teams who continuously adapt to market and customer challenges while growing and sustaining operations, safeguarding people and assets, achieving brand equity, and thriving in their personal lives. More than an ability to achieve wellness and work-life balance, resilience is a set of positive and communicative skills and strategies that individuals and teams can activate by leveraging challenges, failures, and high-risk situations to be stronger in their organizational roles.
Workplace initiatives designed to build resilient teams in corporate settings are linked to significant returns on investment. Returns on investment are lower health care costs, higher productivity, lower absenteeism and higher talent retention. Significantly, resilience can be learned, and it involves communication around social capital values of trust and networks, leading to customer retention.
Join us in Boston, for this valuable two-day event to learn about the latest resilience skills and strategies that teams can utilize during challenges, failures, and high- risk situations.
Topics Will Include:
- Rewiring Brains and Equipping Teams for Greater Resilience and Agility
- Resilient Leadership with Mindful Intentions
- Case Studies in Resilience and Agility
- Reducing the Cost of Short-term Disability by Improving Employee Emotional Health
- Reimagining Resiliency for the Age of Robots
- How to Build a Resilient Workforce Through Organizational Policies and Practices
- Mindfulness and Work Culture: Pain Management in the Workplace and for Overall Health
- Resilience and Mental Health: Building the Armor of Those Most in Need
- HR's Crucial Role in the Future of Resiliency
Who Should Attend:
- Health / Welfare / Wellness
- People Culture
- Organizational Development
- Total Rewards
- Change Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 10 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 7.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 7.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.