Challenges You May Be Facing
Recent research shows that a company’s focus on employee financial well-being has a direct correlation to overall workforce productivity and business outcomes. But what strategies and programs actually help employees overcome financial stresses? How can your organization implement changes that will motivate, retain, and attract talent?
About the Conference
This insightful, one-and-a-half day event will explore why employee financial well-being programs are an emerging imperative for talent and total rewards strategies. Learn from expert practitioners who will share case studies to lead you through the process: identifying how employee financial well-being impacts talent; developing strategies and programs to address specific needs; and monitoring results for effectiveness.
Attendees will benefit from action-oriented sessions designed to help you find the best path forward for maximum impact. Walk away with tools and insights for assessing the financial wellness of your workforce and how to design programs to benefit both your employees and the organization.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how leading companies align employee financial well-being with business strategy.
- Examine emerging trends for designing employee financial wellness programs.
- Understand how to use analytics to improve financial and other benefits programs.
- Explore tools and techniques to help employees become educated benefits consumers.
- Hear case studies about financial wellness programs and their business outcomes.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your TCB peers.
Advisory Council Members include:
- Robert Centonze, Vice President, Total Rewards, Campbell’s Soup Company
- Sandy Digilio, VP, Compensation, HRIS and HR Analytics, ESPN - Walt Disney Company
- Kim Galgano, Head of Total Rewards Implementation, Johnson & Johnson
- Janet Hunt, Vice President, Total Rewards, CSRA
- Erin Ridge, VP, Total Rewards, Hartford Financial Services
- Scott Rynearson, AVP Compensation and Benefits, BNSF
- Dan Sheinkman, VP Compensation and Benefits, Freddie Mac
- Jeff Wilson, Senior Vice President, Global Head – Total Rewards, TD Bank Group
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Human Resources
- Total Rewards - Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Employee Engagement
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- November 29-30, 2018 at the W Chicago - Lakeshore
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com