14th Annual Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management Conference
Challenges You May be Facing
To increase value and profitability, it isn’t enough for your organization to remain relevant anymore—today, you must build a culture of innovation, and continue to reinvent your product offering. While your company may be willing to invest in innovation, suppliers can be a major hindrance to your success. Meanwhile, accelerated change continues to disrupt the supply chain, and keeping abreast of new developments can pose its own serious challenge.
About the Conference
The 14th Annual Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management Conference is a perennial favorite for executives looking to drive their competitive advantage through collaborative relationships. This action-focused, two-day event will explore insights, strategies, and case studies of successful procurement and supplier relationships.
As an attendee, you will learn how to develop and implement processes to engage in fruitful supplier relationships. Hear from leading experts who will share knowledge and resources for evolving your supply chain and creating new opportunities. Come and discover how new measurement criteria, mutual success strategies, and a culture of innovation through partnerships can help your organization become an industry leader.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Gain a firm understanding of successful supplier relationship principals.
- Discover ways to focus on relationships to mitigate risk and optimize success.
- Understand how to leverage partner strengths to achieve mutual benefits.
- Explore how to foster collaboration across the enterprise and partnerships.
- Find out how to deploy technology to deliver improved performance.
- Learn how to build a supply chain that creates a model for the future.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for senior executives in charge of and/or responsible for:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Management
- Relationship Management
- Supply Chain
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda: To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
2. Register: Register early and save $400. This offer ends February 3, 2018.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.