About the Conference
Make sure communications count. Beyond the basics. Into metrics, executive buy-in, business objectives, corporate journalism, tough social issues, nontraditional audiences and more. The 2018 Corporate Communications Conference will teach strategies and tactics for an intensifying professional discipline.
Session topics will include:
- Aligning Communication Strategy and Corporate Business Objectives
- Tell Your Story With Corporate Brand Journalism.
- Navigating Sensitive Social and Political Issues
- Caring for Your Most Credible Information Source: Employees
- Social Media: Being Heard Above the Noise
- When Your Industry Has a Player With Bad News, How Do You Communicate?
- How Communicators Onboard New Executives
- Putting Together a Comprehensive, Integrated Communications Plan
Network and learn along with some of the most effective communicators at work today, from large companies and small. A fast-paced conference with ample audience exchange, the 2018 Corporate Communications Conference will go well beyond traditional concepts and skills. Attendees will be armed with novel ideas and new contacts; better prepared to craft strategies that don’t copy others but are unique to their companies.
Attendees will share a lot and get a lot. Join in. Get involved early.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this seminar for professionals who are involved in the following business areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Relations
- Internal Communications
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Stakeholder Engagement
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.