Challenges You May be Facing
Have you been following the major upswing in corporate M&A activity in recent years? While M&A was once a growth-only strategy, it is now widely considered a strategy for survival. In order to stay current, competitive, and shore up future potential, companies are looing to expand into new ventures and markets. Is your company in the flow or far behind?
About The Conference
This conference has earned the reputation as a best-in-class learning and development opportunity for executives wanting to gain first-hand knowledge on M&A integration. Our speaker lineup features some of the most experienced serial acquirers who have refined their best practices over time to deliver the value that shareholders expect.
Recommended for teams, this event will give you and your colleagues the overarching strategic advice needed to justify the endeavor, as well as the practical and tactical knowledge you will need to succeed on a day-to-day basis.
Brand New! Gallery Walk: Digitally Enabled Integrations
Take advantage of this opportunity to check out a variety of M&A digital solutions:
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore different digital integration tools to help accelerate and drive greater efficiencies with integration planning
- Tool types will range from program management and synergy tracking to organizational design and commercial optimization
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how to develop an integration perspective earlier in the process.
- Examine ways to design and drive performance based on value drivers vs. job function.
- Find out how to protect the top line with a focus on sales and marketing.
- Hear best practices for talent management: leadership, retention, training, etc.
- Explore alternatives to M&A, including joint ventures, partnerships, and strategic alliances.
- Understand how to use metrics to drive value and reinforce accountability.
- Discover how diagnostic tools and interventions can ease cultural alignment.
- Network, benchmark, and collaborate with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Vice Presidents, Heads, and Directors of:
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
- Human Resources
Earn up to 11.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 9.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 9.5 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Many companies are sending their entire team to take advantage of this unique training and development opportunity!
- For a team of three or more registering from the same company at the same time, take $300 off each person’s registration.
- For a team of eight or more registering from the same company at the same time, enjoy a $1,750 registration fee per person.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
2. Register Now
Register early and save $400. Offer ends February 24, 2018 for New York City and March 17, 2018 for San Francisco.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conferences, please contact us.