24th Annual Leadership Development Conference - New York
About The Conference
HR leaders actively seek a balance in their strategic goals and tactical investments as they develop a pipeline of leaders who can effectively create meaningful cultures and lead in the next decade. Cost constraints force organizations to evaluate the impact of high-tech and high touch programs.
Learn how practitioners take steps to address critical leadership challenges at all levels of their enterprises. Having direct access to speakers and panelists enables attendees to customize their experience at the Conference to solve problems, brainstorms ideas and strengthen their leadership pipelines and the performance of their leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Understand the impact of change in the workforce of the future and requirements for leaders
- Explore practices to leverage innovative modalities to balance high-touch and high-tech solutions
- Optimize the impact of leadership development with overall HR and business strategy
- Gain insights from researchers and practitioners to strengthen your leadership development strategy.
- Network with colleagues from across the globe and discuss common challenges and solutions.
Register before February 3rd and Save $400!
Who Should Attend
- Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Talent Management
- Other L&D Functions
- Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development
- Corporate Universities
- Diversity leaders
- HR practitioners from: for-profit, not-for-profit and government agencies who are expected to build leadership capabilities and satisfy their organizations’ demands for “ready and able” leaders
Three Things to Do Now
1. VIEW LAST YEAR’S AGENDA We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. SAVE THE DATE Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Main Conference: April 26-27, 2018 at the New York Marriott Downtown. Can’t attend those dates or location? The event will also take place June 7-8, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco in California.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.